I don't know... I really hope I'm wrong, but I get the feeling the Centerville G Street may not be long for this world. There certainly weren't any new shipments of fabric between the couple times I have visited. There have also been nonstop coupons and sales lately.
God I hope I'm wrong... the alternative is just too depressing.
Well, I'm doing my part to keep it open. Since my navy pants turned out so great, I bought some very nice chocolate linen and black linen to make more pairs. I also bought some hot pink basketweave linen for a jacket and very fine teal swiss dot cotton for a blouse. None of these fabrics would ever in a million years grace a JoAnns or a Hancocks!
I also hit the infamous $2.97 table. I found this very nice red wool plaid (I need wool like I need..) I think I now own enough wool to cover the outside of my house in its entirety.
I also found teal knit. It has that sticky silk feeling. It is either silk or a very good quality rayon.

No comments:
Post a Comment