Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Pics



This is the McCalls 5367 skirt I blogged about on Sunday that I have styled differently. Yes, I follow way too many fashion blogs written by women who are much younger than I am.

I am wearing a hot pink sweater with black lace trim from Macys. I am also wearing a black lace top from Lord and Taylor.


The shoes are Sofft from the Walking Store. This are slip-ons. I wasn't sure if I could wear them without stepping out of them, but they are really comfy and I wear them a lot. I'd like to take a moment to sing the praises of tights. They keep your legs warm in the winter, last about 80% longer than regular hosiery, and are saviors for women with "corpse-like" white legs in the winter.

This is my photographer: my husband Bill. I interrupted his leaf raking. He looks a little cranky. I guess Bonnie was "unraking" as fast as he was raking.

2 comments:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Pretty skirt and interesting jacket. ahhh ... and a good photographer, of course

Brenda said...

Your skirt is beautiful. I love the back pleating. Nice job!!!