The Falls Church G Street is close to my new client. Now I can pop on over any time I want. I'm going to be featured on the hoarders show if I'm not careful.
I hit up the 2.97 table. I found this black cotton/lycra knit lace. I think it would make a fun top. I also found this light weight fuchsia poly cotton knit.

I also found this chocolate brown cotton/poly lace. I want to make a simple skirt with it. I had to buy lining - expensive lining (well I didn't need to buy expensive lining, but it was the lining they had that matched the lace). The lining cost 3 times what the lace cost. Hmmm
I hit up the 2.97 table. I found this black cotton/lycra knit lace. I think it would make a fun top. I also found this light weight fuchsia poly cotton knit.
I also found this chocolate brown cotton/poly lace. I want to make a simple skirt with it. I had to buy lining - expensive lining (well I didn't need to buy expensive lining, but it was the lining they had that matched the lace). The lining cost 3 times what the lace cost. Hmmm
I also picked up another chalk marker. This is my favorite kind. It has a a chamber for chalk and a metal wheel that produces a fine marking line. Unfortunately, I loose them on a regular basis.

1 comment:
That's my favorite chalk too. Right now I have it in white and yellow. Thinking about blue.
Post a Comment