Even though I seem to ignore my resolutions, it's fun to come up with a list every year.
So here goes for 2011:
1. Sew more than I buy. I don't want to be one of those compulsive hoarders who has to walk over 6 feet of fabric and can't open her front door. Does anyone else find these shows fascinating? Maybe it is my own petty need for self validation; that as sloppy as I am, there are people out there who are so much worse.
2. Sew 24 garments, 2 a month.
3. Sew a jacket.
4. Sew a pair of pants.
5. Sew Bonnie's 1st Communion dress. I vow to do this. Relatives will beat me about the face and head if I do not complete a dress for her.
6. Use the embroidery machine.
7. Trace a new pattern from Burda mag to sew and complete a garment that fits. Whew....
8. Oh what the heck - sew a coat. Maybe this will be the year...
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great resolutions! You did better than me. I haven't made any except to keep sewing! I guess that counts.
Post a Comment